- City reports three asymptomatic COVID-19 cases
- On April 15, Shenzhen reported three imported asymptomatic cases of COVID-19.
- Cooperation with CUHK promises breakthroughs in Luohu’s higher education
- Luohu publishes new policies to attract investment and unveils five new tower projects
- Updates on COVID-19 cases in Shenzhen (April 14)
- Updates on COVID-19 cases in Shenzhen (April 13)
- Luohu encourages digital renminbi payment
- Luohu hosts GBA unicorn company forum
- Can Hong Kong residents use digital renminbi in Luohu?
So far the test work for Hong Kong residents using digital renminbi on the Chinese mainland has been concluded in Luohu district. This is part of national efforts to stead...
- If one has caught COVID-19, is the vaccination still needed?
There are reports of COVID-19 re-infection. These are individual cases, and more research is required to draw a conclusion on the risk. Currently, confirmed COVID-19 patie...